Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11

Hmm have been long ever since i last blogged.
So here i am back again to speak my mind.
Today's March 11. It's already March.
It's 5 months going to 6 months since the first day i enlisted.
Yes. I would say army life have once changed me.
Especially the torturing Ninja company.
I've seen many people.
How people will react under a huge stress.
A side which people will show when they are being tortured.
They may seem to be so nice at the start. All these, are just before the tough times.
There's no such thing as buddy or friends when people are being place under a harsh and tough condition. Selfish humans. Yes true indeed. World's cruel and man are selfish.

Now in Band. living condition is alot better.
but when people are too free, they tend to gossip alot.
which is something i cant stand.
Gossip here gossip there.
Yes saf band are filled with talented people.
which on the other hand, they think that they're way too smart that they start to judge people inside out.

What a world. But what can i say? what can i do to bring a stop to all these?
It's all outta my control. i guess what i can do now or rather the only thing i can do now is to protect my family and my love ones.
I guess i failed.
Yes i did.
i failed to stop something which cast another phobia to me in my life.
Money. i lost my hope, trust and sense of security to money.
Simple-minded. Never a good thing.
I'm wondering why whenever i tried to stop something bad from happening, it'll still happen.

WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE JUST HEED MY ADVISES?
What's the point of regretting after that?
Not everything in life have got a turnback.
Once you walked the wrong path, you'll just sank in it.
Right now i just hope i can get my degree as soon as possible.

After that i'll and definately join the police force.
as my aim in life is to destroy all these evil hearted crooks.
i dare not say im doing it for the republic of singapore.
But at least i'm doing it to protect my family and love ones.
If one is to know that one's son or husband is a police,
will they still dare to lay their fingers or evil motives on them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home