Saturday, December 26, 2009

World of Music

Having being posted to my new vocation, SAF band,
my life got better as i've mentioned before.
Although it's a world of music,
but somehow......
i felt stress.
really stress.
super stress.

As its always said and known, its hard to get into SAF Band.
People have to be really good in music and playing their respective instrument in order to get selected.
As you can see among all who joinned NS and is my batch,
the SAF Band only selected 18 people among the whole lot of people who went for audition, with a music background.
AND ONLY 2 trumpeters are being selected which im one of them.
People around me are damn good in music.
people with a grade 8 piano,
NAFA ppl,
diploma in music, etc.

Im wondering how come im being selected.
Am i that good too?
well not now.
BUT soon i'll be.
x)).

Hmm work hard lor x)). i got my whole NS life to buck up and brush up on my music which im always interested in. ^^v.
Well here's some of what you'll be doing in SAF BAND.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home